The Acu-Vac Coil is a unique device that draws or pulls negativity, pain, or density, also referred to as unbeneficial energy, from a specific area of the body and that energy flows through the coil and transforms to positive or beneficial energy when is moves out the other end. The end of the Acu-Vac Coil with the extended wire is the beneficial end which produces light energy.
Use a slow circular motion directly at and around the desired area and use your intuition or the suggestion of your person in need, then move away slowly, continuing to move in a circular motion. I don’t think it matters if it’s clockwise or counter clockwise. The further you move away, supposedly the stronger the effect is. After you have completed this, then turn the coil around and fill the area with beneficial light energy.
These are a few suggested uses for the Acu-Vac Coil, some of the applications are taken from the Light-Life Technology information. It is also recommended that you employ your intuitive senses.
- In balancing your chakras, use the coil perpendicular to them
- You can tuck the coil under your armpit, with the extended wire pointing down, to pull out the discomfort from your shoulder or direct from the top and back to assist with other shoulder ailments.
- Use the coil on broken bones by going over the area of the break with the beneficial end of the coil pointing away from the body
- When eating in a restaurant, scan your food with the coil to pull out or improve anything that might not be good for you
- If you want to strengthen your immune system. point the coil with the extended wire toward your thymus gland
- You can use the coil on acupressure points: to charge, point the beneficial end toward the point, and to discharge, point it away
- Use the coil on injured or sick livestock to speed up the healing process
- I personally use the coil in combination with a Feedback Loop by hooking them both onto a one cubit Tensor Ring to create super potentized water. I keep three gallon glass jugs that I rotate, all sitting in a one cubit Tensor Ring, one utilizing the acu-vac coil in combination with a feedback loop.
- I have used it with success on persistent ear aches